Avant Halogen is an integrated talent risk management and outsourcing solutions company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance. We are recruiting for professional sales staff across Nigeria on behalf of a top company in the insurance sector
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional Sales Staff
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Enugu, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Benin – Edo
- To supervise sales of insurance products from Lead Generators
- To generate sale revenue by meeting sales targets/goals as per agreed terms
- To manage relationship with partners (such as Banks etc.)
- To carry out other assignment as assigned to you, such as on on-boarding/training of new PSS
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Seek out new prospects and develop clientele base via networking
- Promotes AXA Mansard’s products and services to existing and prospective clients by utilizing available resources
- Work with prospects through the sales process; understand customer needs; handle objections and close business deals
- Addresses client inquiries, ensuring their needs are consistently met and explaining features, advantages and disadvantages of policies to promote sales of insurance plans
- Maximize sales of appropriate products that meet the needs of customers by effective use of sales skills
- Achieve, or exceed sales targets while ensure compliance to all AXA Mansard’s sale objectives
- Deliver excellent customer service and ensure effective relationship management of customers
- Monitors insurance industry trends, competitive products, pricing, and generally gather information that may prove helpful in developing products and services to meet clients’ needs
- Initiate liquidation process and/or claims process for customers
- Ensure appropriate booking and monitoring of transactions
- Ensure data integrity while capturing customers details
- Carry out inspection of subject matter of insurance
- Implement ‘keep in touch’ procedures for customers
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly sales records and provide sales reports as required
- Present the Individual performance at the company’s monthly performance review meeting
- Carry out any other assignments given by supervisor, such onboarding and training of new PSS
Required Skills and Competencies
- Relevant First Degree in any course
- Good communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to reason critically
- Excellent teaming and interpersonal skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to be self-driven, passionate, with a high level of enthusiasm.
- Good business acumen
- Good numerate skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Proficiency in use of MS Office Tools (Excel, Word, Outlook etc.).
Application Deadline: 5th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Preferred Location as the subject of the mail.
Good luck as you apply. May the odds be in your favor.