At Talent Sqr (RC 1453480), we help to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are potential leaders in various fields as well as emerging specializations. We are champions of great organization culture and values, partnering with key business owners or hiring managers to help them build their organizations. Whether consulting for clients on how to build their teams, recruiting the right people, managing talents or developing programs for them– we are exceptionally focused on putting people (talent) first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help our client’s understand how people are important to their business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Operations
Job Type: Full-time
- We are seeking an experienced Director of Operations to organize and oversee the daily operations of our company
- You will work with the COO to ensure that our business is well – coordinated and productive by managing its procedures and coaching its people to deliver results.
- As the Director of Operations, you will lead in scaling a world-class operation function for our rapidly growing entertainment company, ensuring an efficient and consistent set of processes, driving initiatives that improve effectiveness, and leading and inspiring the team to implement best practices and deliver results.
- Our ideal candidate has experience building and leading an operations organization (or similar function) at a growth-stage company
- You should have an analytical mindset, experience in problem-solving and developing and scaling operations processes. The ideal candidate for this role is also a thoughtful and deliberate leader with an ability to mentor, coach and develop leaders at all levels in the organization.
A successful Director of Operations will:
- Liaise with the COO to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of the business to ensure smooth progress
- Supervise staff and provide regular, ongoing constructive feedback
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
- Work with the Operations Manager to oversee procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
- Work with COO and Director of Finance to review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Oversee recruiting, hiring and onboarding processes in collaboration with the recruitment vendor
- Revise, create, and implement departmental and company-wide policies
- Manage relationships with external partners/vendors
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Work with the legal team to ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
- Proven experience as Director of Operations or equivalent position
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- In-depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, facility management, etc.)
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Familiarity with MS Office and various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM)
Salary: N500,000 monthly.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Good luck as you apply. May the odds be in your favor.