La Sien Bottling Company Limited, an FMCG company that has been producing and distributing premium bottled water since 2010; and has a vision to “be available on every table in every locality”; requires the services of a Head of Finance to lead our dynamic team into the next phase of success for our business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance & Accounts Manager
- Ensure accurate, complete and timely financial and management reporting.
- Provide and interpret financial information.
- Undertake financial analysis from time to time.
- Contribute to the formation of strategic and long term business plans.
- Monitor cash flows and provide prediction of future cash requirements.
- Manage budget processes and consolidation, including periodic re-forecasts.
- Carry out continuous review of all finance policies and internal control procedures.
- Responsible for all tax affairs- Corporate tax, VAT, PAYE, etc.
- Ensure company’s financial policies and processes are in place and are adhered to.
- Responsible for all insurance processes, ensure that cover is appropriate and sufficient for the company.
- Report on factors influencing business performance.
- Maintain external relationships with auditors, lawyers, bankers and statutory organisations. E.g. FIRS.
- Timely submission of all external report.
- Arrange new sources of finance for company.
- Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislations.
- Analyse competitors and market trends.
- Provide input to the recruitment, selection and performance of finance/accounts staff, as required.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in Accounting and 2 years’ experience in leadership.
- Applicant must have an ICAN certificate and MSc in Accounting or any related course.
N200,000 – N300,000 per month
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with the job title as subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck as you apply. May the odds be in your favour.