Sparklespot Services – A prime construction and laundry company in Abuja is seeking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance and Audit Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Audit and Compliance
Reports to: Head, Audit and Compliance
- To execute planned audit activities efficiently and professionally in accordance with the Internal Audit and compliance Standards. Also, to assist the Audit Manager in implementing the internal audit plan.
- The compliance and Audit assistant must be familiar with the latest concept in internal auditing and be able to effectively function as part of a self-motivated and result oriented management team.
- Consult with manager on scope and audit Assignment.
- Conducts checks to verify compliance with the company’s policies and procedures, and external (regulatory) requirements
- Participates in procurement activities as an independent observer to ensure compliance with the relevant policies and procedures
- Conducts audit activities in compliance with the audit manual and charter.
- Conduct audit assignment in line with Company and department policies; manage timely completion of audit assignment including communication of status to manager.
- Identify and document operational/process issues, internal control deficiencies and opportunities for improvement.
- Document audit findings into audit report format as the audit assignment progresses
- Work to issue audit report in timely manner
- Enhances internal control department and the organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- B.Sc in Accounting, Banking and Finance or related field
- 2+ year’s minimum experience in Audit and compliance functions for mid-sized organization
- Professional Qualification / Certification is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Nigerian Financial Regulation and Tax Laws
- Knowledge in executing and implementing risk assessments and programs in the audit area
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail and ability to deal with confidential information in a discrete manner
- Strong presentation, report writing and communication skills, oral and written
- Proficiency in computer applications to include MS Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
N70, 000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Good luck as you apply. May the odds be in your favor.