Sparklespot Services – A prime construction and laundry company in Abuja is seeking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Finance
Reports to: Managing Director
- The accountant is responsible for maintaining and controlling the general ledger accounts and business transactions of the organization. This includes analytical work and thorough review of financial records.
- This role supports management through the collection, processing, recording, reconciliation and reporting of financial data, verifying the validity, completeness and accuracy of source documentation.
- Maintains complete and proper records of revenue, expenditure, assets and liabilities, and ensures the accuracy and integrity of financial information.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents all financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Banking and Finance or related field; MA- added advantage
- 3+ year’s minimum experience managing Accounting functions for mid-sized organization
- 1 year senior level experience in managing accounting functions is an added advantage
- Professional Qualification / Certification is an added advantage
- Highly motivated with ability to analyze information and problem solving
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail and ability to deal with confidential information in a discrete manner
- Strong presentation and communication skills, oral and written
- Proficiency in computer applications to include MS Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
N120, 000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Good luck as you apply. May the odds be in your favor.