Efficacy Construction Company is a Lagos Nigerian-based Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Company that specializes in all Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Works.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Youth Corp Member (Quantity Surveyor & Civil/Environmental Engineer)
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Design Skills, Site Development, Planning, Conceptual Skills, Legal Compliance and Drafting
- Excellent Communication
- Superior Customer Service
- Negotiation skill.
- HND/B.Sc. in either Civil or Environmental Engineering and Quantity Surveying from an accredited university.
- NYSC (Serving Corp Member)
- Ability to work well with customers and team members
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- State, Federal, and locally applicable statues, policies, standards, ordinances, and regulations related to civil engineering practices of public agencies;
- Principles of planning and organizing activities of a major civil engineering section; engineering design and analysis;
- BOQ; construction contract law; principles of cost accounting; budget preparation and administration practices;
- Geographic Information System theory, equipment and its application; mapping and engineering practices;
- Principles and techniques of system development and system planning; principles and practices of project management; and, database design and management.
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:email@example.com
55G Adebisi Omotola Close,
Behind Zenith Bank Car Park,
Eko Hotel, Victoria Island,
Good luck as you apply. May the odds be in your favor.