MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
- Job: Account Partner- Strategic (Supervisory)
- Job Type: Full time.
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Application deadline: September 13, 2018
- To provide professional account management inputs to the creation and maintenance of Enterprise Solutions sales strategy and plan that will deliver shareholder value.
- To direct enterprise sales efforts for allocated corporate accounts within the framework of agreed account development plans which meet operational targets for revenues, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Increase MTN market share by achieving set target through effective account management, acquisition of new accounts as well as development and maintenance of current accounts.
- Seek new clients and create more business opportunities daily, from existing clients so as to Increase company revenue.
- Carry full responsibility for the fulfillment of the sales process – from lead generation to bill delivery.
- Prepare weekly and monthly corporate sales status reports.
- Perform continuous analysis of the relevant industry, to identify new prospects or opportunities for the corporate sales department.
- Conduct research on potential customers and their disposable income using the data mining system.
- Prepare and present all sales (weekly and monthly), contractual documentation and status reports according to MTN quality standards.
- Manage virtual team to ensure log of all customer requests for service, queries and complaints, escalate and troubleshoot where necessary.
- Build an in-depth knowledge of the customers’ industry operating environment, business drivers, ambition, issues, problems and obstacles in order to develop and implement solutions to meet their strategic corporate needs
- Maintain excellent partnership-relationships with customers, up to C-level, based on trust and an in-depth understanding of the customers’ business
- Assist customers in understanding the value proposition and differentiations of the MTN data products and services.
- Ability to liaise with supervisors on discount issues
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Experience & Training
- First degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others Experience working in a medium organization
- Basic IP Networking, Internet and VPNs
- Internal conferences on telecommunications and consumer trends
- Sales Training
- Key Account Management Training
- Relationship Management
- Customer care/focus
- B.A, B.Sc, HND, B.Ed or B.Tech.
Visit the link below to apply: https://careers.mtnonline.com/Login.aspx