Applications are invited for the non-academic position below:
Job Title: Craftsman (Carpentry, Printing, Mason/Aluminum)
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Centre: Technical and Entrepreneurship
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must possess First School Leaving Certificate plus Trade Test II and at least four (4) years working experience.
- Computer literacy is an addedd advantage.
- Candidates must be able to communicate in English.
Salary and Other Conditions
- N322,242.00 (CONTISS 03)
- Appointment is normally on probation which may be confirmed after two years of satisfactory service. The post is pensionable.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 10 Hard Copies of their Applications along with their Credentials and Curriculum Vitae, which should include the following below:
- Full Name
- Post Desired and Department
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth and State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- Cell Phone Number
- Mail Address
- Marital Status
- Number of Children with Names and Ages
- Institutions Attended (with dates – Starting with the latest)
- Pure Academic Qualifications (with dates Starting with the latest)
- Professional Qualifications dates Starting with the latest)
- Scholarships and Prizes (at University, Secondary or Technical Level only Starting with the latest)
- Training Programme Attended (Period of Training and College, Describe Courses taken – Starting with the latest)
- Honours, Distinctions and Membership of Learned Professional Societies (Starting with the latest)
- Working Experience (General and Specific Experience: Starting with the latest)
- Research Interests or Commissioned Projects:
- Completed (Starting with the latest)
- In progress (list)
- List of Publications with Details of Title, Publishers, or Journals dates and pages (where applicable)
- Major Conferences and workshop attended with papers read – where applicable – (starting with latest Information on Fellowship, Master’s Projects and Ph.D. Thesis Supervised: (To include the following) (starting with the latest)
- Title of Thesis
- Name of Student
- Date/Year of Commencement
- Completed/On-going (Anticipated date of Completion)
- Sole/Collaborative Supervision
- Details of Administrative Experience
- Teaching Experience
- Service to the Community (with status and dates)
- Present Employment, Status, Salary and Employer
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Names and Addresses of Three Referees: Three referees are required, two of whom must be professionals in the candidate’s field. It is the duty of the candidate to inform the referees to complete the referee form through the link sent to the e-mail address provided on them.
All Applications must have the position applied for clearly indicated on the right-hand side of the envelope boldly in capital letters and should be addressed and send to:
University of Ilorin,
- False Information will lead to automatic disqualification
- Multiple applications shall lead to disqualification
- Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.