Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: I.T Web Developer & Graphics
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Reports to: Information Technology
- The Assistant Manager (IT Unit) will assist with graphic designs and marketing concepts for the firm, including researching effectiveness of designs and layouts, contacting vendors, and preparing materials for print or website.
- Assist with designs and graphics, such as combinations of photographs, charts, data and text, for marketing materials and web content.
- Interpret and transform concepts and ideas, sometimes developed by others, into descriptive visual materials in varying formats.
- Working with the management team in outlining opportunities and ensuring a pro-active and innovative approach to the online marketing of the Firm
- Delivery and development of all digital marketing communication of the Firm.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling the Firm’s website.
- Develop graphics and visual images for product illustrations, logo’s and websites.
- Ensure strategic approach, innovation and best practices in the use of technology and IT at the Firm.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
- HND or BSc in Computer Science or other related field.
- 3-5 years’ related work experience.
- Proficiency in CorelDraw, Adobe Dreamweaver and other web design programs
- Ability to write in a variety of computer languages, such as HTML or Java,
- CSS, HTML, PHP and Java coding skills
- Basic database administration skills for MySQL, Access and SQL
- Expert-level understanding of Flash and ActionScript for programming
- Familiarity with SEO principles
- Excellent multimedia content development abilities.
Attractive Basic pay with HMO and Pension.
Application Closing Date
8th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “I.T Web Developer” as the subject of the mail.