9mobile, is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
- Undertake initiatives to identify quantity and prevent revenue leakage, reduce cost, increase revenue and minimize loss; with primary focus on strengthening and/or building revenue assurance processes control.
- Implementation of revenue assurance best practices across the revenue value chain
- Implementation and monitoring of single and multi-source KPIs, alarms and reconciliation on the integrated Revenue Management System
- Perform root cause analysis on identified revenue assurance issues and follow through to resolution.
- Monitoring of system owners to ensure proper set up of system in order to minimize leakages.
- Facilitate cross-departmental co-ordination of RA activities and prompt escalation of material incidents;Analyse and follow up on RA incidents until resolution as well as definition of measures to forestall future occurrence of such error scenario.
- Have responsibility for the day-to-day operation of RA tool; including monitoring of predefined key performance indices (KPIs), alarms and resolution of alarms triggered.
- Perform reviews of service nods (Mediation, MSC, IN, HLR, GGSN & SGSN) to ensure that potential revenue leakages/losses across the streams are proactively identified and mitigated.
- Follow-up on reported revenue impacting issues identified; ensuring that prompt remedial actions are taken by the relevant operations department and providing adequate briefs/report on such to the Manager, CS/PS Network.
- Act as direct point of contact with Business Segment, IT, Network Operations, Wholesale & Carrier Relations Teams and produce monthly revenue assurance reports.
- Undertake constant review of subscriber profiles on the network to ensure completeness accuracy and integrity of service provisioning and billing
- Review of promotions/services offered by the company to individual and corporate customers with a view to ensuring that risks are effectively mitigated.
- Perform varying degrees of cross-platform TTFile/CDR analysis, research and reconciliations using multiple data sources in order to ensure TTFile/CDR transport integrity as well as billing completeness and accuracy.
- Report on and perform value adding reconciliation on revenue streams such as Postpaid/Prepaid/Roaming/Interconnect/ VAS activity to identify weaknesses,leakages, and produce reports to senior management for action.
- Perform validation of third party payment schemes in order to ensure compliance with subsisting agreements and ensure completeness, accuracy and validity of transactions, revenue earnedand payout figures.
- Perform analysis, research and process documentation of the processes for revenue assurance and identify necessary control point.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Engineering, IT, or other related fields
- Advanced PC skills with Microsoft Excel, Access and good knowledge of data analysis/SQL/query tools.
- Relevant professional certifications (ACA, ACCA, CISA, OCA, CCNA)
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of architecture and business operations of GSM networks
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Excellent, clear verbal and written communication and reporting skills (in English).
Application Deadline: August 31, 2018